OfficeMax and the National Association of REALTORS® have partnered under the REALTOR Benefits® Program to provide REALTORS® with discounts on over 25,000 items, including free delivery with no minimum-sized order.
OfficeMax provides REALTORS® access to its commercial catalog (unavailable to the general public), which features significant member discounts. Items may be ordered through the catalog, purchased online, and in retail stores.
Special Coupon Offer
Through Dec. 28, 2013, save $50 on your phone order of $250 or more from OfficeMax Workplace. Valid for one-time use only. Limit one per customer. Rules and restrictions apply. Click here for coupon.
Note: You must include code B2B50OFF250 when placing your phone order. Note that this code includes a zero, followed by the letter 0: B2B-5-Zero-OFF-250.
Make Your OfficeMax® Discount Go Further
Start shopping today! Here’s how...
First, request an OfficeMax Digital Retail Connect Card for shopping in the store and your username and password for shopping online.
Step 1: Order your Digital OfficeMax Retail Connect Card in one of two ways:
- send an email to AdvantagePrograms@OfficeMax.com or
- call 800-248-6343 and press 0, when prompted.
Step 2: Identify yourself as a member of the National Association of REALTORS®. Attention Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands members and associations/boards: When sending an email or calling to request a Digital Retail Connect Card, be sure to specify that you are a resident in one of these locations.
Step 3: Within 24 to 48 hours, a member of the OfficeMax team will send you an email, which includes the special NAR member-issued username and password, and your Digital Retail Connect Card attached as a .PDF file. Be sure to take note of the special NAR member-issued username and password, because you will need it to shop online.
Step 4: Bring your Digital Retail Connect Card to the ImPress desk at the nearest OfficeMax store to have it laminated for free. Share this card with others in your office who wish to shop for office supplies at OfficeMax.
Note to offices with more than 25 employees: When calling or sending an email to request your Digital Retail Connect Card, let OfficeMax know if you have more than 25 employees, because you may elect to establish a business account for your office. Once you provide this information, a representative will reach out to you with details about the OfficeMax “Business-to-Business” program.
Now, You’re Ready to Shop!
In the Store...
Upon checkout, present your Digital Retail Connect Card to the store associate for scanning to receive your REALTOR Benefits® Program pricing or the store pricing, whichever is less.
1. Make sure that you have your special member-issued username and password handy. This was sent to you via email when you requested your Digital OfficeMax Retail Connect Card (instructions above).
2. Visit www.officemaxworkplace.com.
3. On the left side of the page, in the box labeled, “Customer Login”:
- enter the special NAR member-issued username that you received via email
- enter the special NAR member-issued password that you received via email
You now are logged in to the National Association of REALTORS® “Welcome” page, where you can begin your order.
4. Click in the “Shopping” box on the left side of this page, and choose “Create New Product Office Order” to bring up the “Order by Product Code” page.
5. On the “Order by Product Code” page, if you already know your product codes, then simply complete the grid to generate your order.
To search for desired items on this page, to the left of the product code grid, either fill in the “Keyword/Product #” blank or click on the categories listed under the heading, “Catalog”.
6. Once you have selected an item you wish to order, on the screen showing that item, enter a number in the “quantity” box, then click “Add to Cart.”
7. When you are finished shopping, click “Check Out”, and follow the prompts for checking out and paying by credit card.
8. The “Order Summary” screen that appears once you have submitted your order is confirmation that the order was placed and accepted for fulfillment. Print this out for your records.
Note: If at any time you need help with your order or have a question, click “Live Online Assistance” icon located on the upper right side of each page.
How to Order an OfficeMax Catalog
Although it is not necessary to have an OfficeMax Office Products Catalog to shop online (a searchable catalog is available on the website), you might want one handy in your office to plan future purchases.
To order the catalog, visit www.officemaxworkplace.com and click on “Request a Catalog,” located on the top, right side of the home page. One will be mailed to the address you provide.