FedEx, a proud participant in NAR's REALTOR Benefits® Program, is pleased to offer REALTORS® a variety of special discounts on FedEx® shipping solutions and FedEx Office® products and services. Enrollment is free, and there are no minimum requirements.
Go to fedex.com/narsavings to enroll now or call 1-866-869-1171. Be sure to provide passcode LCRS8p01.
Your NAR Member Discounts
- FedEx Express: up to 26% on select services
- FedEx Office: up to 20% on select services
- FedEx Ground: up to 12% on select services
- FedEx international shipments: up to 20% on select services
Take Action With MVP
Through February 15, NAR members who enroll for FedEx® shipping services or FedEx Office® print and copy services will receive an additional reward. Get the details at REALTOR.org/mvp.
FedEx Get Ready Sweepstakes
The benefits are even greater in February: through February 26, you can enter to win up to $10,000 or over 100 other prizes from FedEx. To earn your first entry, simply enroll for at the NAR member dedicated page at fedex.com/narsavings with passcode LCRS8p01.
Once enrolled, you can earn up to 51 additional entries (or a total of 52 entries) by:
- making qualifying FedEx® shipping services
- enrolling in the My FedEx Rewards Program
As always, there is no purchase necessary to enroll for the savings program.
My FedEx Rewards Program
After enrolling for discounts, or if you already hold an account, join My FedEx Rewards to receive exclusive offers that let you earn gift cards and brand-name merchandise as you ship and print with FedEx. To participate in the My FedEx Rewards program, go to fedex.com/myrewards, and be sure to have your FedEx shipping and FedEx Office account numbers handy.
FedEx offers a wide range of services tailored to help you succeed.
- Count on delivery that’s fast and reliable. When you’re shipping urgent documents, FedEx Express can deliver them the same day or next day.
- Spend more time closing deals. Printing, presentations and other office tasks slowing you down? Let FedEx Office® printing, packing and design services free you up to concentrate on what you do best.
- Leverage your discounts for personal shipping too. Dependable, cost-effective FedEx Home Delivery® is faster to more residential locations than other national carriers. FedEx Home Delivery serves 100 percent of residential addresses, including Saturday and evening delivery where available.
FedEx is offering exclusive savings on their most popular services.
Through this unique relationship, NAR members receive special discounts on a variety of delivery options. Discounts vary depending on type of service, but members can save up to 26% when shipping FedEx Priority Overnight® and FedEx Standard Overnight® envelopes. Get economical, reliable, day-definite ground delivery of your U.S. shipments with FedEx Ground® services and save up to 12%.
View FedEx Discount Summary (PDF: 402 KB)
To apply for the FedEx shipping and FedEx Office discounts, go to fedex.com/narsavings and enter passcode LCRS8p01.
- If you already have a FedEx account, FedEx will link the discounts to your existing account
- If you do not have a FedEx account, FedEx will create one and link the discounts
If you already participate in the FedEx Advantage® shipping program, and you want to get the FedEx Office discounts as well, go to fedex.com/narsavings and enter passcode LCRS8p01. Uncheck the FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground shipping options when you begin the enrollment process.
Once approved, you will receive your shipping and FedEx Office account numbers via two separate emails within 7 business days. To expedite the application process, please call 1-866-869-1171 and mention passcode LCRS8p01 and your NRDS ID number.
Once enrolled, simply present your FedEx account number in-store or online to take advantage of these savings.
FedEx has valuable information to help you manage and grow your business. Bookmark this page and return for updates regularly.
Individual program eligibility is subject to state and territory availability, and active NAR membership. See partner site for details, terms, and conditions.