Housed within the REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace, the Major Medical Health Insurance Exchange is a ‘one-stop’ shopping site, providing NAR members with a robust selection of major medical insurance plans.
Using the latest technology, members can research health insurance information, obtain quotes, compare plans and purchase directly online. All of the insurance benefits offered in the Major Medical Health Insurance Exchange are plans from top-rated insurance carriers, including but not limited to Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Celtic, Coventry, Kaiser Permanente, Markel, and United Health.
Benefits and Highlights
The Major Medical Health Insurance Exchange provides the following benefits and products to members (pending state availability, individual eligibility, and age requirements), including:
- HMOs (Health Maintenance Organization)
- PPOs (Preferred Provider Organization)
- High Deductible (Catastrophic) health plans
- Health Savings Account qualified health plans
The Exchange allows you to quickly sort plans by multiple variables, including:
- Types of plans and more
- Types of coverage (prescription, maternity, etc.)
Open Enrollment Is Here
Open Enrollment for major medical qualified health insurance plans runs from Nov. 15, 2014 through Feb. 15, 2015 for coverage beginning as early as January 2015.
Through the Marketplace, NAR members can shop for qualified health plans from top-rated carriers on both NAR's private health insurance exchange and through the public/government health insurance exchange.
Visit the Open Enrollment Education Center on the Marketplace site to view and download the following handy guides, to help you navigate the open enrollment period, both now and in the future.
- 9 Facts You Need to Know for a Successful Open Enrollment
- Timeline of Open Enrollment
- Glossary of Health Insurance Terms
NAR Members with a valid NRDS ID can view full plan information and obtain a quote. Where applicable, family members may be added to plans. See site for product availability.
Terms, conditions, and limitations apply, based on state insurance laws*, individual eligibility, and age requirements.
* Please note: Some states have mandatory requirements that call for variations in the form of the policy affecting the ability of providers to offer coverage in those states. These are based on individual state laws. Members with questions about plan availability are encouraged to contact SASid directly to learn more about the insurance options available, including state and federal resources.
How to Obtain This Offer
Please have your NRDS ID number handy in order to view rates.
- Visit the Major Medical Health Insurance Exchange online, within the REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace – www.RealtorsInsuranceMarketplace.com.
- To learn more about your Major Medical options via phone – please call 1-877-267-3752. SASid understand the unique needs of real estate professionals and is pleased to provide a consultation service. Phone agents are available to answer all health insurance questions, and to help members choose the best insurance options for their needs.
- REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace requires a NRDS ID. If you do not know your NRDS number, you may look it up here.
Consultative Advice and Assistance
SASid representatives are available to personally consult and advise you on your individual insurance needs. They can help you navigate the healthcare insurance landscape and identify the products and plans that best suit the financial considerations and healthcare needs of yourself and your family.
Smart And Simple Insurance Development (SASid) is the long-term and trusted partner responsible for creating and managing NAR’s other health insurance and wellness products, REALTORS® Core Health Insurance, REALTORS® Dental, and Drug Card America. They develop technologies and online insurance products for top insurance carriers and nationwide distribution networks.
Founded in 1999 by insurance professionals who have a passion to make insurance programs more simple and smart, SASid has been a leader and innovator in developing and marketing insurance on the web. SASid is located in Janesville, Wisconsin.
To Learn More
For all products, please visit www.RealtorsInsuranceMarketplace.com or call 1-877-267-3752.