DocuSign is the exclusive eSignature solution for NAR members, through the REALTOR Benefits® Program. Offering DocuSign for REALTORS®, this edition includes features that best meet the needs of real estate agents.
DocuSign® is the Electronic Transaction & Signature Management leader and global standard for signing everything, everywhere. DocuSign accelerates real estate transactions to increase speed to signed contract, reduce driving and paper costs, and allow all real estate agents to delight customers with the easiest, fastest, most secure global network for sending, signing, tracking, and storing documents in the cloud.
Featured Offer: Save More on DocuSign for REALTORS®
Through June 30, NAR members save an additional $50 when purchasing DocuSign for REALTORS® prepaid annual plan. Add that to exclusive member savings of $60 and save a total of $110 for this plan. This offer is available to new annual plan purchases through DocuSign.com/NAR. For savings, use promo code: NarFifty.
MVP Action = MVP Reward + Chance to Win
Through June 30, NAR members who download DocuSign's whitepaper through NAR's Member Value Plus program by June 30 will receive a copy of the "Just Sold" download and will be entered for the chance to win an HP EliteBook Revolve from REALTOR Benefits® Partner, Hewlett Packard.
DocuSign for REALTORS® Edition Plans - Exclusive Savings for Members
DocuSign has created the DocuSign for REALTORS® Edition plans with savings for NAR members. As a member, you save $60 over non-members. With the DocuSign for REALTORS® Edition plans you receive:
- Exclusive REALTOR® Branded Edition: No matter which payment plan or edition you choose, you can be a step ahead of the competition with the REALTOR® branded edition of DocuSign that includes a REALTOR® branded DocuSign console, eSignature and email communications which allows you to continue to promote your membership status and membership while using DocuSign.
DocuSign for REALTORS® also includes:
- Negotiation & Markup: Negotiation and Markup allow you to negotiate your deal in one DocuSign envelope. This solution tracks all contract changes, routes all changes for initial and provides a complete and clean contract with negotiation history once all parties agree to the terms.
- In-person Signing: You don’t have to be in a separate location to use DocuSign. In-person signing allows your clients to sign documents on the spot, no waiting to send at a later time.
- Watermark: Writing and agreeing to contract details is easier than ever! Just send a draft for review to be sure the details are correct. The “Draft” watermark follows the document so it cannot be saved or printed and treated as a final document.
- Agent Roles: Allows you to work with agents who do not have a DocuSign subscription to keep the transaction paperless.
Legality of eSignatures
Do you have questions about the legality of eSignatures? Want to know what makes a valid electronic signature? Review NAR's informative white paper or read more in NAR's Field Guide to Electronic Signatures.
About This Partner
DocuSign is the official and exclusive electronic signature provider to the National Association of REALTORS®, under the REALTOR Benefits® Program. For details, visit www.DocuSign.com/NAR.
Learn how to use these tools at DocuSign: www.DocuSign.com/support.