DocuSign is the exclusive eSignature solution for NAR members, through the REALTOR Benefits® Program. Offering DocuSign for REALTORS®, this edition includes features that best meet the needs of real estate agents.
DocuSign® is the Electronic Transaction & Signature Management leader and global standard for signing everything, everywhere. DocuSign accelerates real estate transactions to increase speed to signed contract, reduce driving and paper costs, and allow all real estate agents to delight customers with the easiest, fastest, most secure global network for sending, signing, tracking, and storing documents in the cloud.
Featured Offer: Save $60 on DocuSign for REALTORS® PLUS
NAR members save $60 when purchasing any DocuSign for REALTORS® plan:
- DocuSign for Real Estate PLUS pre-paid annual plan: $300
- NAR member discount: $60
- DocuSign for REALTORS® PLUS pre-paid annual plan: $240 (NAR member price)
- Now includes the new Cartavi transaction room feature
Sign-up at DocuSign.com/NAR.
14-Day Trial of DocuSign for REALTORS® PLUS
Try DocuSign free for 14 days and test drive the full DocuSign for REALTORS® PLUS Professional Edition. There are no limits on usage and you have access to the full suite of tools, including the new Cartavi transaction room feature. With no credit card required, that's a great reason to start today.
Rest Assured, Your Information Is Safe & Secure
Not all eSignature services are the same, nor do they provide a secure environment, putting your clients' data and your closing forms at risk. Why trust DocuSign?
- DocuSign meets or exceeds national and international security standards, including strict security policies and practices that set the standard for world-class information security. DocuSign drives industry best practices in third-party audits and certifications, third-party assessments, and on-site customer reviews.
- DocuSign provides the highest level of security assurance as the only eSignature company to be both IS0 27001 certified and SSAE 16 examined and tested. Check out the Trust Center.
- DocuSign’s anti-tampering controls guarantee the integrity of customer documents, both in process and completed.
- DocuSign is the only eSignature company that provides unique features for non-repudiation, including digital audit trail and chain of custody.
For more information, read the “Electronic Signatures and Legally Enforceable Real Estate Contracts” whitepaper (PDF: 475 KB).
DocuSign for REALTORS® Edition Plans — Exclusive Savings for Members
DocuSign has created the DocuSign for REALTORS® Edition plans with savings for NAR members. As a member, you save $60 over non-members. With the DocuSign for REALTORS® Edition plans you receive:
- Exclusive REALTOR® Branded Edition: No matter which payment plan or edition you choose, you can be a step ahead of the competition with the REALTOR® branded edition of DocuSign that includes a REALTOR® branded DocuSign console, eSignature and email communications which allows you to continue to promote your membership status and membership while using DocuSign.
DocuSign for REALTORS® also includes:
- Negotiation & Markup: Negotiation and Markup allow you to negotiate your deal in one DocuSign envelope. This solution tracks all contract changes, routes all changes for initial and provides a complete and clean contract with negotiation history once all parties agree to the terms.
- In-person Signing: You don’t have to be in a separate location to use DocuSign. In-person signing allows your clients to sign documents on the spot, no waiting to send at a later time.
- Watermark: Writing and agreeing to contract details is easier than ever! Just send a draft for review to be sure the details are correct. The “Draft” watermark follows the document so it cannot be saved or printed and treated as a final document.
- Agent Roles: Allows you to work with agents who do not have a DocuSign subscription to keep the transaction paperless.
Legality of eSignatures
Do you have questions about the legality of eSignatures? Want to know what makes a valid electronic signature? Review NAR's informative white paper or read more in NAR's Field Guide to Electronic Signatures.
About This Partner
DocuSign is the official and exclusive electronic signature provider to the National Association of REALTORS®, under the REALTOR Benefits® Program. For details, visit www.DocuSign.com/NAR.
Learn how to use these tools at DocuSign: www.DocuSign.com/support.