REALTORS®, state/local/national association staff and immediate family members living in the same household are eligible to participate in the cash allowance program. NAR members also have the added benefit of participating in the oil change program.
Follow these simple steps when you’re ready to make a purchase or lease to ensure you receive all the benefits:
- Shop the eligible Chrysler Group vehicles online or at any Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge or Ram dealership or FIAT Studio
- Make your best deal – combining applicable retail incentives and special programs
- Inform the dealer that you are an NAR member of work for an association with $500 cash allowance
- You must provide all proof of membership, employment or family member listed below to your dealer salesperson at the time of sale
With proof of NAR membership, NAR members receive $500 off select Chrysler Group vehicle purchase or lease and 2-year, no-extra-charge oil/lube/filter service.
Bring all proof of incentive eligibility listed below with you to the dealership:
1. Current-year NAR membership card or print proof from NAR’s online Member Center.
Need a copy of your Membership Card? Visit NAR’s online Member Center, log in, and print off a copy of your NAR membership card to present to the dealer.
Please note: You will need your NRDS ID number to log in. If you do not know your NRDS number, look it up now.
2. Picture ID (driver’s license)
3. Reference the following Chrysler Program:
Purchase/Lease Program: 38CDY1 (‘13MY) or 38CEY1 (‘14MY); and “On-the-Job” Program: 38CEE (for gas vehicles) or 38CEF (for diesel vehicles)
Remember: the On the Job Program includes a two-year oil, lube and filter service agreement and is only for REALTORS®.
With proof of employment, association staff members receive $500 off select Chrysler Group vehicle purchase or lease. Bring all proof of incentive eligibility listed below with you to the dealership:
- You must provide an original document of your current pay stub, W2, or company photo ID badge, showing the name of your association/board.
- Picture ID (driver’s license)
- Reference Chrysler Group program number for staff: 38CDY3 (‘13MY) or 38CEY3 (‘14MY).
- A valid driver’s license or other original document showing the family member resides at the same address is required and must be presented.
- REALTOR®/Association staff must accompany the family member to the dealership at the time of purchase or lease.