Becoming a Leader
Just updated! This intermediate-level REALTOR® Leadership Program workshop is designed to help you understand your role as a REALTOR® association leader. The workshop covers the following topics that will help you strengthen skills and gain confidence in your role as a leader:
- Importance of Governance
- REALTOR® Association Structure
- Myths and Realities of Association Leadership Activity
Staff / Volunteer Relationships
- Clarifying Staff and Volunteer Responsibilities
- Association Roles
Participating in Meetings
- Responsibilities of Attendees
- Effective Discussion and Debate
- Meeting Evaluation Checklist
- Guidelines and Activity for Building Consensus
- Effective Leader Assessment
You’ll gain confidence in your role as a leader as you get more involved in association leadership. This three-hour workshop is led by a trained facilitator.
L200: Becoming a Leader and L300: Enhancing Leadership Skills will be held the day prior to Leadership Summit in Chicago, on Sunday, August 21, 9:00am – 4:00pm. Register for the pre-Summit RLP Courses here. Questions? Contact Laurie Oken.