Enhancing Leadership Skills
This advanced course REALTOR® Leadership Program is for leaders of all kinds–individual leaders, organizational leaders and association leaders–who are interested in advancing their skills. This three-hour course, led by a trained facilitator, builds on the topics covered in the Leadership 200 course.
Through group activities and case study analysis, the workshop develops decision making and conflict resolution skills using the following topics:
Developing and Advancing the Strategic Plan
- Developing the Strategic Plan
- Advancing the Strategic Plan and Goals
- After the Plan: Addressing Challenges
- Types of Leaders
- How do you Find and Develop Leaders?
- Managing Meetings: Planning and Facilitating
- Responsibilities of the Chair
- Governance Models
- The Governance Continuum
- Challenging Questions
- Answer with Impact
- Leadership Attributes: Checklist for Leaders
Check with your local and state association to find out when the next course is offered, or plan to participate at the Midyear Legislative Meeting & Expo, Leadership Summit, or REALTORS® Conference & Expo.