Enhancing Leadership Skills
This advanced course REALTOR® Leadership Program is for leaders of all kinds–individual leaders, organizational leaders and association leaders–who are interested in advancing their skills. This three-hour course, led by a trained facilitator, builds on the topics covered in the Leadership 200 course.
Through group activities and case study analysis, the workshop develops decision making and conflict resolution skills using the following topics:
Developing and Advancing the Strategic Plan
- Developing the Strategic Plan
- Advancing the Strategic Plan and Goals
- After the Plan: Addressing Challenges
- Types of Leaders
- How do you Find and Develop Leaders?
- Managing Meetings: Planning and Facilitating
- Responsibilities of the Chair
- Governance Models
- The Governance Continuum
- Challenging Questions
- Answer with Impact
- Leadership Attributes: Checklist for Leaders
Based on your feedback, class size for L200: Becoming a Leader and L300: Enhancing Leadership Skills has expanded to 100 attendees to accommodate the demand at the local and state levels. RLP will also be offered at the Leadership Summit in Chicago on Sunday, August 17. This will be the only annual national offering, so be sure to mark your calendar to reserve a place for your president-elect who will attend the Summit with you.