Enhancing Leadership Skills
This advanced course REALTOR® Leadership Program is for leaders of all kinds–individual leaders, organizational leaders and association leaders–who are interested in advancing their skills. This three-hour course, led by a trained facilitator, builds on the topics covered in the Leadership 200 course.
Through group activities and case study analysis, the workshop develops decision making and conflict resolution skills using the following topics:
Developing and Advancing the Strategic Plan
- Developing the Strategic Plan
- Advancing the Strategic Plan and Goals
- After the Plan: Addressing Challenges
- Types of Leaders
- How do you Find and Develop Leaders?
- Managing Meetings: Planning and Facilitating
- Responsibilities of the Chair
- Governance Models
- The Governance Continuum
- Challenging Questions
- Answer with Impact
- Leadership Attributes: Checklist for Leaders
L200: Becoming a Leader and L300: Enhancing Leadership Skills will be held on Sunday, August 9th, 9:00am- 4:00pm at the InterContinental Hotel the day prior to Leadership Summit in Chicago. Registration is $200 per person for the full day (L200 & L300) and is limited to 90 participants.