10 reasons to establish a commercial overlay board
The number of local commercial real estate structures within local and state Realtor® associations has grown dramatically over the last five years. REALTOR associations across the country are seeing the advantages of launching an organization to provide programs and services for their commercial practitioners. Here are just a few of the advantages.
1. Grows your membership -- and your revenue.
2. Educates residential practitioners on the skills, experience, and background needed to be a successful commercial broker
3. Resources are ready-made by NAR's REALTOR Commercial Alliance which offers education tools, courses, and opportunities specifically geared toward the commercial
4. You can become the voice for COMMERCIAL real estate in your area and affect the laws regarding commercial real estate that impact your members and their businesses
5. You can become the catalyst for commercial development in your area that also sparks residential real estate – without stores and offices there can be no homes
6. Benefit from NAR Research provides quarterly information on all sectors of commercial real estate
7. Reap the rewards of the RCA forums for all of commercial real estate – office, industrial, multi-family, retail and hospitality
8. RCA provides best practices information in the form of interviews with industry leaders Technology & Intelligence Briefings sent to all commercial members
9. RCA is continually developing value added services for commercial members
10. Commercial overlay boards level the playing field to help independent businesses to be more competitive