Top 10 AE Tech Resources
Whether you want to know about the latest mobile communications gadgets to hit the market or you want to read up on the latest issues facing MLSs, REALTOR.org has the resources you need. Here are tools to keep you up-to-date on technology and the Web:
1. Web Wizards: These special reports look at new technologies and their impact on the real estate industry.
2. Field Guides: One-stop reference points on hot topics such as Technology for AEs, Redesigning Association Web Sites, and Choosing and Using a PDA.
3. CRT Newsletter for Brokers & AEs: Read quarterly reports to learn about the latest tech trends from blogs to spyware.
4. NAR Technology Impact Survey: The 2004 report, in PDF format, shows what technology tools Realtors® use in their business and provides insight into trends that are shaping the marketplace.
5. Tech Watch: This semi-monthly column at REALTOR® Magazine Online addresses topics such as data security, digital cameras, and more.
6. e-PRO for Association Management: Sponsored by NAR, this certification program is designed to help AEs understand and thrive in the technology driven association.
7. Outstanding Realtor® Association Web site Contest: Get ideas from the winning sites on ways you can improve your association’s online presence.
8. Power Tools on Technology: Each week, in NAR’s Virtual Library, you’ll find tech news and trends, write-ups on new gadgets, and links to field guides on a variety of hot topics
9. Ask Mr. Internet: This popular monthly feature at REALTOR® Magazine Online answers tech questions from people like you.
10. MLS Technology Survey: To learn about the critical issues facing MLSs today—competition, the Internet, VOWs, and more—read the findings in the 2004 report, in PDF format.