To become a Resort and Second-Home Markets Course Instructor, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Submit a Resume and a letter of "Intent to Hire" with your instructor application to email@example.com. An "Intent to Hire" letter is a letter from a board that is intending to hire you as an instructor for the Resort and Second-Home Markets Course.
- Hold the RSPS Certification
- Audit a Resort and Second-Home Markets Course
- Commit to attend an Instructor Training Course Sponsored by REBAC
Complete the Resort Specific Instructor Recertification and Resort Train-the-Trainer courses every two years
- These courses are offered at NAR's Mid-Year and Annual meetings
- You must take both of these courses every two years to keep your instructor status active
- Resort Instructor recertification may sometimes be given via webinar
- Read and agree to Instructor Eligibility and Approval Guidelines by signing and submitting the Instructor Eligibility Acknowledgement Form with your application
In order to sponsor a Resort and Second-Home Markets Course, an organization must hold a REBAC license.
REBAC-licensed course providers enjoy the best of both worlds—they deliver top-notch real estate education opportunities to their current and prospective members while also earning an exceptional source of non-dues revenue. Over 30 courses are available through the REBAC delivery system.