RSPS of the Year Award
A recognition award for a unique certification like Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) is an award that not only has social relevance, but also brand awareness. The RSPS of the Year and RSPS Rising Star Awards provide REALTORS® with the RSPS certification the opportunity to showcase their own community involvement, marketing techniques, and RSPS-related accomplishments. The awards also provide an opportunity for the REALTOR® community to educate consumers on the value of using a REALTOR® with an RSPS certification.
Criteria for Nominations
Applicants for both awards must:
- Have earned the RSPS certification
- Be a member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Act as a source of knowledge for the resort and/or second-home market.
- Have made a unique and extraordinary impact on the resort and second-home real estate community.
- Provide a philanthropic service in their local community (recommended).
- Please note: In order to be considered for the RSPS Rising Star Award, nominees must have earned their certification no earlier than January 1, 2012.
- Nominations are now being accepted for the RSPS of the Year and RSPS Rising Star awards.
- Nominations must be received by 5:00 p.m. Central Time on Friday, September 4, 2015.
If you have questions, please send them to email@example.com.
RSPS of the Year:
Aleta Azarian, ABRM, CRB, RSPS, SFR®, SRES
Aleta Azarian has been a Realtor for almost 40 years. She opened her first office in the resort town of Harwich Port and grew her business to include multiple offices on Cape Cod, and developed a large resort rental business along the Cape Cod National Seashore. After 25 years, Aleta sold her business to a national firm, and became the Branch Manager of 3 highly successful resort sales and rental offices. Supporting and encouraging community involvement has been a constant throughout Aleta’s career. Giving back to our communities adds to the vibrancy of an already beautiful part of the world, and rewards us with an abundance of both seasonal visitors and new home buyers.
RSPS Rising Star:
Fabiola Kinder, CIPS, RSPS
Fabiola Kinder, a native of Haiti, has made the U.S. her home since 1980. Previously in the hotel management business, she has practiced resort residential and commercial real estate in the communities of Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, and Baja since 1999. Fabiola is Laguna Beach Sister Cities Association’s liaison with San José del Cabo, in Mexico. As the Nextdoor.com Bluebird-Montage neighborhood leader, Fabiola promotes neighborliness and disaster preparedness in an area of many second homes. She has volunteered in arts organizations and on a subcommittee to help keep housing affordable for Laguna Beach artists. With a population of about 23,000, Laguna Beach has 20,000 acres of wilderness, 20+ coves, and world-class tidepools. It is a magnet for over 400 resident artists and over six million domestic and international guests annually. Trip Advisor Reader’s Choice Awards for 2013 named Laguna Beach in the Top Ten Beach Cities in the United States.
Past RSPS Distinguished Service Award Recipients:
2012 RSPS Award Winners (WORD: 42 KB)
2011 RSPS Award Winners (WORD: 30 KB)
2010 RSPS Award Winners (WORD: 44 KB)
2009 RSPS Award Winner (WORD: 30 KB)
2009 RSPS Award Winner (WORD: 26 KB)