1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
2. We use this information to:
3. NAR does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses, but may provide you with on-line informational or marketing messages that have been approved by NAR for the purposes described in Part 4 of this policy.
4. We will not share, sell or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for:
Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.
5. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic Commerce Network ("E-Commerce Network") will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
6. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today's technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
7. We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by reviewing your OneRealtorPlace registration. (Currently under development, please stop back.)
8. You may edit your personal contact information directly in the NRDS system or by contacting your local REALTOR® association.