Tell Your Story... and Join the Movement!
The Power of 'R' is you and all you do to advocate for the real estate industry and the nation’s 75 million property owners -- in your community, at city hall, at the state house, and on Capitol Hill. Standing one million strong, REALTORS® help build vibrant communities; they help people achieve the American Dream of home ownership; and they champion accurate, reliable data as part of a real estate transaction.
Use the #PowerofR to share all the good you do with others in the industry and with consumers. In a world where a growing number of voices are speaking on real estate topics, you can help amplify REALTORS® and the REALTOR® organization as The Voice for Real Estate®.
How can you get involved?
- Share your stories and photos on Twitter, Facebook, and Flickr using the hashtag #PowerofR.
- Update your Facebook cover photo with one of our pre-made banners.
What kind of stories and photos demonstrate the #PowerofR?
- Your advocacy work with local, state, or national officials
- Your volunteer activities that support and improve your community
- Your work to educate consumers and young people about responsible property ownership
Facebook banners for REALTORS®
Facebook banners for associations
Choose one of our pre-made banners for your Facebook page to show that you are part of the #PowerofR.
How did the #PowerofR get started?
Created by REALTORS® in Illinois, the #PowerofR is now a nationwide movement of REALTORS® who want to be a positive force for change in their community, their state, and the nation.