Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) is NAR’s exclusive online real estate database. RPR’s core mission is to reinforce the REALTOR®’s value in the marketplace by keeping them ahead of the technology curve and better able to serve today’s technology empowered consumer.
RPR® provides the following information for over 166 million parcels in the United States:
- MLS/CIE-provided information (from participating MLSs)
- Public records
- Tax assessment information
- Details of prior transactions and sales
- Dynamic mapping: school zones, neighborhoods, zip codes, cities, etc.
- Nationwide school data, test scores, parental reviews, and ratings
- Mortgage and lien data
- FEMA flood maps
- Neighborhood information
- Foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, REO, and default information
- Plat maps
- Demographic, psychographic, census, and lifestyle information
- Consumer spending and tapestry data (Commercial)
- Geospatial data including aerial photography, street level, and bird's eye views
Enhanced search features allow nationwide property searches, as well as market-to-market comparisons. REALTORS® can create custom reports on specific properties as well as neighborhoods and market activity.
RPR® is a member benefit and included in dues paid to the National Association of REALTORS®. Only REALTORS® can access the information available in RPR®—there is no consumer or public access. RPR® is a wholly owned subsidiary corporation of the National Association of REALTORS®.
Click here to learn more about RPR®.