Realtors Property Resource® is available to all REALTORS® across the country and is a member benefit and included in the dues paid to NAR. Here are four easy ways for REALTOR® associations to promote the news to members and inform them about all the benefits RPR® provides.
1. Post RPR® Graphics on Your Site
Give members easy access to the latest information from RPR® by embedding RPR® badges on your association website or blog. The badges are available in several sizes and link back to the RPR® website.
At the RPR® site, choose from the dropdown menu badges for:
- the national launch of RPR® to all members
- RPR® online training resources
- RPR® information for commercial practitioners
2. Email Your Members
RPR® has prepared a member communication with details about the all-member rollout for associations to e-mail or mail to members or to post online. Download and customize the letter for your membership.
3. Promote Online Training
The RPR: Real-Time Data, Market Knowledge, Informed Consumers course is approved for CE in over 38 states and is available through REALTOR® University. The course is three hours and costs $39 (CE is included in the price of the course).
4. Conduct In-Person Training
RPR® can provide trainers to lead in-person RPR® walkthroughs at your association.
You may also facilitate your own in-person training for your members. Visit the training section of the RPR® blog site to:
- watch RPR's Train-the-Trainer video
- download ready-made PowerPoint presentations on the basics of RPR® and use cases for implementing RPR® when working with buyers or with sellers for use in your training sessions
Other Promotional Materials
There are many other resources for associations available at the RPR® blog. Check out these materials and more in the Associations section of the site: