The Voice For Real Estate
The Voice For Real Estate is NAR's bi-weekly roundup of the news that affects the industry and your business.
• 2014 midterm elections webcast
• NAR seeks faster rural loan processing
• Credit access called key at housing summit
• GI Bill: 70 year, 20 million home loans
• HUD and NAR host live webcast on FHA
• Commercial real estate on upswing
• Existing-home sales at 10-month high
In the fourth video in The Voice for Real Estate news series, NAR Director of Broadcasting Stephen Gasque looks at NAR's Environmental Summit, progress on flood insurance improvements, and an NAR win on FHA dual-agency policy on short sales.
In the third video in The Voice for Real Estate news series, NAR Director of Broadcasting Stephen Gasque looks at President Steve Brown’s FHA discussion at the White House, the state of commercial drone regulation, and lingering concerns over the impact of the Qualified Mortgage rule’s ability-to-repay requirements on mortgage lending.