The NAR Library receives calls from time-to-time requesting letter templates for business prospecting or to announce new business ventures. Below are a few template ideas penned by our librarians which you are free to download. We've also included some library resources for developing business letter templates.
Business Letter Templates*
- Asking for referrals (DOC: 18 KB)
- Changing real estate firms (DOC: 18 KB)
- Checking in with past clients (DOC: 17 KB)
- Expired listings (DOC: 18 KB)
- For-sale-by-owner prospecting (DOC: 18 KB)
- Neighborhood farming/prospecting (DOC: 16 KB)
- New business announcement (DOC: 18 KB)
- New REALTOR® announcement (DOC: 18 KB)
- Office moves (DOC: 18 KB)
- Referral letter to agent (DOC: 18 KB)
- Referral letter to client (DOC: 18 KB)
- Thank you for meeting with me (DOC: 18 KB)
Don't see the letter you need? Send us an email and suggest one.
The following titles are available for check out to members of the Association. They contain business letter templates:
- Power Real Estate Letters by William H. Pivar (2006)
- Real Estate Field Manual by Barbara C. Nash (2001)
- Handbook of Business Letters by L.E. Frailey (1989)
- Complete Book of Contemporary Business Letters by Stephen P. Elliott (1988)
NAR members can check out up to three print books for a period of 21 days from the NAR Library’s collection for a shipping fee of $10. The Library has many eBooks and audiobooks on sales and marketing which REALTORS® can check out for free from the comfort of their home or office.
Need more templates? Power Real Estate Emails & Letters by William H. Pivar is also available to purchase for $29.95 from the REALTOR® Store.
*These documents are provided as samples and do not constitute legal advice. Members should modify these documents to address their specific needs and verify all information provided to ensure its accuracy and compliance with applicable law.