Liberty Mutual is NAR’s exclusive auto, home, and renter’s insurance provider, offering quality coverage, expert advice, and exclusive savings of up to 10% for NAR members.1 Here’s what this means for you:
Benefits & Highlights for NAR Members
- Save up to $519 or more on your auto insurance policy.2
- Convenient payment options, including automatic checking account deduction or direct billing at home, so you can choose what works best for you.
- 24-Hour Claims Assistance to quickly handle your claim. Contact us anytime by phone, online, or via our Mobile Claims App.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance to get you moving again if your car ever breaks down.3
- Personal Property Replacement Cost to ensure you’ll be paid the actual amount to replace damaged items.4
To get started on a quote visit www.libertymutual.com/nar.
Your Liberty Mutual Benefits Can Also Help Your Clients
The Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance Referral Program™, now available in 12 states, lets you extend to your clients the same exclusive auto insurance benefits that you have access to through NAR's REALTOR Benefits® Program5. Plus, for every client you refer to Liberty Mutual who completes an auto quote, you receive $40.
Visit Liberty Mutual's dedicated page for more information or to enroll in the auto insurance referral program.
Home & Auto Safety Tips
Liberty Mutual offers a variety of resources to help protect you, your home, and your family. Check out the articles below to learn valuable home and auto safety tips, and then share them with others:
- Easy Ways to Save on Energy Costs This Winter
- Home Improvement Resolutions
- Helpful Hints for Driving in Winter Weather
- How to Create a Family Fire Escape Plan
Check back here regularly for new articles.
About This Partner
Mention NAR membership.
Phone: 800-733-7830 or visit www.libertymutual.com/nar.
1 Discounts are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
2 Average annual savings based on countrywide survey of new customers from 01/27/2014 to 01/16/2015 who reported their prior insurers' premiums when they switched to Liberty Mutual. Savings do not apply in MA.
3 With the purchase of optional Towing & Labor coverage. Applies to mechanical breakdowns and disablements only. Towing related to accidents would be covered under your Collision or Comprehensive coverage.
4 Optional coverage. Subject to applicable deductible.
5 Program currently available in AZ, CO, ID, IL, IN, KY, NV, NJ, OH, OR, PA, and UT.
Coverage provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA. ©2016 Liberty Mutual Insurance.